Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Unit 3

So far, the tech assignments are going well, although I had a lot of problems with the  JHOVE installation last week (my own fault) which slowed me down quite a bit. I am tending to spend most of my time on the reading and discussion portions and actually wish that I had a little more time to spend on the Tech assignments, such as the Drupal tutorials. I am spending about the same amount of time on weekly work as I did in 672 (probably an average of 15-20 hours a week), mostly on readings and discussion, but the tech portion so far has not been quite as challenging as 672 was since that course introduced me to a lot of the brand-new concepts.

I have enjoyed all of my courses, but these two DigIn courses (672 and 675) so far have seemed to be the most useful to me in many areas. Although they are challenging, I have been very happy with the teaching style and how much I have learned. I am looking forward to learning more about Drupal, which so far seems to have a user-friendly interface and a lot of possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment